Cape May Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Cape May hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Cape May trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page (opens in new window).
Top Hotels in Cape May
Reviewed on Nov 2, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 24, 2020
Top things to do in Cape May
Cape May Beach Vacation
There's nothing more relaxing than a Cape May vacation. Whether you're enjoying refreshing margaritas at a local bar or reading your favorite novel by the ocean's edge, your trip to Cape May is the time to live out your beachy fantasies. Many people stay close to Sunset Beach, situated just 2 miles (4 km) from the city center. However, you'll also find plenty of Cape May vacation deals around Poverty Beach and Cape May Beach, two other well-loved nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Cape May
- Listening to the hypnotic sounds of lapping waves is one of life's little pleasures. See what's available among our Cape May beach hotels and get ready to relax.
- Many travelers also spend their getaway in private vacation homes around these parts. Cm815 Columbia Avenue and Cm211 Beach-6 are a few options to select from.
- Alternatively, go for our All-Inclusive hotels in Cape May. They make it easy to budget. Leave your credit card in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with the all-inclusive way of vacationing.
- Our Cape May things to do page is a good place to begin planning your escape to Cape May. After you arrive, strike up a conversation with one of the 3,600 locals to find out more.
- Save a bundle on experiences with our Cape May vacation deals. Visit Cape May Lighthouse, along with other major attractions, with the dollars left over in your pocket.
What are the advantages of a road trip to Cape May?
There’s nothing quite like a Cape May road trip. And Expedia makes it easy for you to turn all those road trip ideas into reality. You can find cheap deals on hotels in Cape May or bundle your hotels with car rentals to save even more. With our Cape May packages, you’ll find hitting the highway for that road trip adventure is more affordable than ever.
How to plan a road trip to Cape May?
Planning a road trip can feel daunting, especially when you’ll be making multiple bookings for your itinerary. But you can find car rentals in Cape May and low rates on hotels all in one place— Expedia. How you plan your road trip depends on what’s important to you. People love to take road trips to experience the great outdoors, bond with friends or family and see more of the world. When planning, bundle your car rental and hotel into one discounted package to maximize savings on both. Or, leave room for spontaneity, booking what you need when you need it with our last-minute deals.
What to do on a road trip to Cape May?
When taking a road trip adventure, it’s best to plan how you want to spend your time on your road trip itinerary. We don’t want you to miss out on any of the best things to do in Cape May. You can book all the road trip activities on your Cape May wishlist, and even plan activities along your route as well.
How to rent a car for a road trip?
For an epic road trip, you'll need the perfect car. Renting a car for a road trip is the best option that doesn’t put miles or strain on your vehicle, and especially when it's also so affordable. Because when you book on Expedia, it doesn't need to be expensive. You can pick up a cheap car rental and head out to one of these incredible vacation rentals in Cape May. And when you bundle car rentals with hotel stays, you'll save even more on each part of your journey.