Visiting Wildwood Crest
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Wildwood Crest, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. The walkable and quaint setting also entices those visiting the city. A top sight in the area is Cape May Lighthouse.
- You'll find 378 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cape May - Wildwood
- The closest major airport is in Cape May, NJ (WWD-Cape May County), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Millville, NJ (MIV-Millville Municipal), 30.5 mi (49.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Wildwood Crest
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Cape May National Wildlife Refuge and Wildwood Beach. Biking is a top activity, and Lakeview Docks is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Wildwood Boardwalk to your agenda.
In Wildwood Crest, there are 70 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Fleur De Lis Beach Motel - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- Oceanfront Pan American Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Adventurer Oceanfront Inn - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
A popular place to see outside the city is Cape May Lighthouse, located 7 mi (11.3 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Wildwood Crest
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- About 41.93 inches of rain falls on Wildwood Crest each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 29°F