Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only Cartagena hotel in Cartagena Walled City, walk to Puerta del Reloj
Located in Cartagena Walled City, this eco-friendly hotel is steps from Coches Square and Puerta del Reloj. San Felipe de Barajas Castle and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent are also within 1 mi (2 km).
An outdoor pool, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this hotel. Free full breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 8 rooms feature modern comforts like flat-screen TVs with digital channels, along with free WiFi. Minibars, room service, and ceiling fans are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Alfiz Hotel BoutiqueCalle Cochera del Gobernador, 33-28 Centro Histórico Cartagena Bolivar 130001
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Colonial hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and a library. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1700
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 100000 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
Minimum guest age is 12
Caters to adults only
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 7500.00 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 30000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: COP 12500 (one way), (from 5 to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 100000 per night
- Alfiz Boutique
- Alfiz Boutique Cartagena
- Alfiz Hotel
- Alfiz Hotel Boutique
- Alfiz Hotel Boutique Cartagena
- Hotel Alfiz
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Guests under 12 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.