Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only Cartagena hotel in Cartagena Walled City, walk to Puerta del Reloj
Popular property highlights
Located in Cartagena Walled City, this boutique hotel is steps from Coches Square and Puerta del Reloj. San Felipe de Barajas Castle and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent are also within 1 mi (2 km).
An outdoor pool, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this hotel. Free full breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 8 rooms feature modern comforts like flat-screen TVs with digital channels, along with free WiFi. Minibars, room service, and ceiling fans are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Alfiz Hotel Boutique
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Colonial hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and a library. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle.
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1700
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 120000.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 7500.00 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 45000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 120000.00 per day
- Alfiz Boutique
- Alfiz Boutique Cartagena
- Alfiz Hotel
- Alfiz Hotel Boutique
- Alfiz Hotel Boutique Cartagena
- Hotel Alfiz
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Guests under 12 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.