Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Cartagena hotel in Cartagena Walled City, near Puerta del Reloj
Located in Cartagena Walled City, this romantic hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Las Bovedas, Puerta del Reloj, and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent. San Felipe de Barajas Castle is 1 mi (1.6 km) away.
This hotel features a coffee shop/café, a spa tub, and 24-hour room service. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a meeting room, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers.
All 18 rooms offer thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, as well as comforts such as memory foam beds and Egyptian cotton sheets. Guests will also find free WiFi, sofa beds, and 24-hour room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Bóvedas de Santa Clara Boutique Hotel
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Art Deco hotel also offers a spa tub, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1994
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Sofa bed size
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Memory foam mattress
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 7000.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: COP 39000 for adults and COP 39000 for children (approximately)
- Boutique Hotel Santa Clara
- Bóvedas de Santa Clara Boutique
- Bóvedas de Santa Clara Boutique Cartagena
- Bóvedas de Santa Clara Boutique Hotel
- Bóvedas de Santa Clara Boutique Hotel Cartagena
- Santa Clara Boutique
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- Bóvedas de Santa Clara Boutique Hotel is listed in the 2014 Travel + Leisure 500.