Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only Cartagena hotel in Cartagena Walled City, walk to Puerta del Reloj
+VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.See details
Located in Cartagena Walled City, this hotel is steps from Catedral and Puerta del Reloj. San Felipe de Barajas Castle and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace, spa services, and a meeting room.
All 10 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and tablet computers. Comforts include pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Casa del Arzobispado Hotel
Casa del Arzobispado Hotel features an outdoor pool and complimentary bicycles. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 70 square feet (6 square meters) include a meeting room. This Colonial hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Casa del Arzobispado Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 3
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Conference space size (feet) - 70
- Conference space size (meters) - 6
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available, Offsite parking reservations required
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Ceiling fan
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Tablet computer
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Free bicycles on site
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children 15 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 15 are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Minimum guest age is 15
Only service animals are allowed
Caters to adults only
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 33 per room (roundtrip)
- Casa Del Arzobispado
- Casa Del Arzobispado Cartagena
- Casa Del Arzobispado Hotel
- Casa Del Arzobispado Hotel Cartagena
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Children 14 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property.