Overview of Hotel Casa San Agustin
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Suite (del Virrey)
About this area
Located in Cartagena's Cartagena Walled City neighborhood, Hotel Casa San Agustin is in the city center and by the sea. Clock Tower and San Felipe de Barajas Castle are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Bocagrande Beach and Marbella Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Nuevo Bosque Softball Stadium or Estadio De Softbol De Chiquinquira. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Cartagena travel guide
- University of Cartagena - 1 min walk
- Santo Toribio Church - 3 min walk
- Puerta del Reloj - 4 min walk
- Cartagena Cathedral - 4 min walk
- Plaza Santo Domingo - 4 min walk
- Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Alma — 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Casa San Agustin
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 110000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 290000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The whole staff ara friendly and unique!!! The employees at the Alma Bar and Restaurant are so nice., specially Jean Carlos and Roberto. Thanks to the Guest Relations Manager, Jorge Díaz for his kindness.