Those traveling to Chailly-en-Biere are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 151 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 21.1 mi (33.9 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 37 mi (59.5 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Chailly-en-Biere
A favorite place to visit in the city is Forêt de Fontainebleau. Additionally, you'll find Cely Golf Club and Bois-le-Roi Golf Club in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Chailly-en-Biere, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 59 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- La Clef des Champs is 1 mi (1.5 km) from central Chailly-en-Biere. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Epinay-sur-Orge can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi.
- Première Classe Epinay Sur Orge is located 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from the heart of Chailly-en-Biere. This 4-star hotel in Ury features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Novotel Fontainebleau Ury is 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from the center of Chailly-en-Biere. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Lisses can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi.
Dressing for Chailly-en-Biere
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Chailly-en-Biere is 1.38 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F