Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Cheadle, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and quaint, this city will delight tourists with its bars, coffeehouses, and sporting events. Old Trafford, Manchester Arena, and The Rock are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Cheadle
- The closest major airport is in Manchester (MAN), 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 26.7 mi (43 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cheadle
Old Trafford, Manchester Arena, and The Rock are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Whitworth Art Gallery and Manchester Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Cheadle. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Oddfellows on the Park - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to the airport.
- Pymgate Lodge Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. Amenities at this 3-star hotel include free parking and a bar.
- Cheadle House - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar. Expedia customers like its bar and quiet location.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Manchester Palace Theatre, 6.8 mi/11 km from the city center, and Deansgate Locks, which is 6.9 mi/11 km away.
Getting Around Cheadle
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Manchester Cheadle Hulme Station, Manchester Heald Green Station, or Manchester Gatley Station. Cheadle may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Cheadle
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Cheadle gets about 34.13 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F