Consider yourself in an unfamiliar place: you probably think you'll be sauntering around the city center, taking note of the buildings or the exquisite settings wherever you look. But Piccadilly Gardens is one feature you are anticipating in particular. For years, it has been an entry on your bucket list, and now is finally the time to check it off.
Find Your Perfect Piccadilly Gardens Lodging
Hotels near Piccadilly Gardens
When it's time to escape the cosmopolitan hustle, enjoy the calmness at Piccadilly Gardens.
Found in the well-known city of Manchester, it continues to host people from all over the globe.
If you need to find accommodations within easy walking distance of Piccadilly Gardens, you can consider 51 within a radius of 0.6 miles. Some of the popular ones are the SACO Manchester - Piccadilly, The Light ApartHotel and Velvet Hotel.
On the hunt for somewhere to stay which won't break the bank? Conveniently, there are lots of well-priced hotels in the area. The Dreamhouse Manchester Bloom Street, 0.7 miles away, or the Lowry Hotel, at a distance of 0.6 miles, are likely to suit your needs.
Perhaps you'd prefer accommodations that are more on the luxurious side? If that's the case, you're in luck, as you'll find plenty of high-end hotel options all within walking distance. Be sure to take a look at the Midland - Manchester, only 0.4 miles away, and the Hilton Manchester Deansgate, which is 0.7 miles away.
A morning filled with seeing sights can become draining. Lucky for you, Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel (Portland Street, Manchester), a comfy coffee shop, is just a short walk away. Kick up those tired soles, mingle with the locals and buy a beer or two from ABode Manchester (107 Piccadilly, Manchester).
Piccadilly Gardens is not the only notable thing to do in the vicinity:
- Check out the goodies on display and have a chat with some of the friendly locals at one of the area's most vibrant markets, Affleck's Palace.
- Arndale Centre is one of the leading shopping malls in the area and the ideal place to enjoy a little retail therapy.
- Let your eyes feast upon a variety of books and other resources at Portico Library and Gallery.
- Stop by Manchester Arndale, which features a wide variety of stores and dining options.
- To enjoy some art and culture, don't think twice, head to Chinese Arts Centre.
The train is one of the ways that you can travel to Piccadilly Gardens. Manchester Piccadilly is the nearest station, you'll find it roughly 0.4 miles from this attraction. Manchester Victoria is yet another terminal to keep in mind. It's 0.5 miles away.
Expedia's database of places to stay in Manchester supplies everything you want, so you can be sure to have locales near Piccadilly Gardens that you'll fall in love with. You will not be the only one lots of sightseers pick Manchester when they need a remarkable vacation. Once reservation time hits, you'll rest easy: all manner of visitors approved of their Manchester hotel. You're only a click away from all the tricks and pointers you're looking for.
- As you might anticipate near such a marvelous landmark, the fronk desk service at hotels close to Piccadilly Gardens is wonderful.
- From big reunions to teams of two, we've got spaces that are pleasant for all sorts.
- You'll find Manchester lodging are always presentable and neat.
Your prized spot awaits with our comprehensive inventory of hotels near Piccadilly Gardens.
With Piccadilly Gardens achieved, there are still further activities to do in Manchester.
- In order to really leave no road unexplored, look into fun near Manchester.
- Stroll into the perfect shop to purchase some keepsakes and savor a nice meal of the local foods.
- Use some time to plot some action, and you'll soon discover Manchester also knows a thing or two about setting out the welcome mat.
Bid adieu to the same old scenes and greet more than a few amazing photo opportunities. Paying a visit to Manchester is always a good idea, especially when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Piccadilly Gardens from Expedia. Reserve now!