Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Cherryville has to offer. There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cherryville
As you start planning for your getaway to Cherryville, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 11 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- YD Guest Ranch is 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from central Cherryville. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star ranch in Cherryville can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with a private balcony.
- The Bulldog Hotel Silver Star is 20.3 mi (32.6 km) from the center of Cherryville. This 2.5-star hotel in Silver Star Mountain features ski slopes, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Home Away From Home! Ski in, Ski out is located 20.5 mi (32.9 km) from the heart of Cherryville. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star condo in Silver Star Mountain can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its room size.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Silver Star Mountain Resort, located 20.3 mi (32.6 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Cherryville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 13°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Cherryville gets about 0.43 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°F