Find Hotels in Vernon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 7, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 13, 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Vernon, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the parks. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its lakeside setting and gardens. A top sight in the area is Silver Star Mountain Resort.
- There are 47 hotels and other accommodations in Vernon
- The closest major airport is in Kelowna, BC (YLW-Kelowna Intl.), 22.1 mi (35.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Vernon
Favorite family attractions include Planet Bee Honey Farm and Davison Orchards Country Village. The lakeside, parks, and gardens highlight the city's natural beauty, and Polson Park, Allan Brooks Nature Centre, and Kalamalka Provincial Park are worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Village Green Centre and Hillview Golf.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 47 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Vernon. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Castle at Swan Lake - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Vernon - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and overall value at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Predator Ridge Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and 2 restaurants, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable beds.
A top sight outside the city is Silver Star Mountain Resort, located 11.5 mi (18.6 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Vernon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 13°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Vernon gets about 0.43 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Vernon?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Vernon, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Vernon?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Vernon?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation in Vernon?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Vernon?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Vernon?
Where is the best place to stay near Kalamalka Lake Provincial Park?
What about the best place to stay close to Predator Ridge - Predator Course?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Vernon?
What's the best golf hotel in Vernon?
What are some accommodations with pools in Vernon?
Recent reviews of Vernon hotels
More trip options
- Vernon Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Vernon Airports
- Hotels in Vernon Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Vernon Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Vernon
- More Hotel Options in Vernon
- More Popular Hotels in British Columbia
- Other Hotels near Vernon, British Columbia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends