Visitors can enjoy all that Clarksburg has to offer including the festivals, wineries, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its forests.
- You'll find 27 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bridgeport
- The closest major airport is in Clarksburg, WV (CKB-North Central West Virginia), 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Morgantown, WV (MGW-Morgantown Municipal), 34.5 mi (55.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Clarksburg
A favorite place to visit in the city is Veterans Park. Additionally, you'll find Bridgeport Conference Center and Watters Smith Memorial State Park in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Clarksburg, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Hilton Garden Inn Clarksburg is 5.6 mi (9 km) from the center of Clarksburg. This 3-star hotel in Clarksburg features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
- Wingate by Wyndham Bridgeport WV is located 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from the heart of Clarksburg. This 2.5-star hotel in Bridgeport features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
- Red Roof Inn Fairmont is 13.8 mi (22.3 km) from central Clarksburg. This 2-star hotel in Fairmont features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. Our customers like its overall value and room size.
Dressing for Clarksburg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- Average annual rainfall for Clarksburg is 45.60 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°F