Visiting Battle Creek
Travelers to Battle Creek give high marks for the casinos, riverfront, and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events, shopping, and zoo.
- You'll find 95 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kalamazoo
- The closest major airport is in Kalamazoo, MI (AZO-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek Intl.), 19.9 mi (32 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Battle Creek
The city is well known for its live music scene and cultural venues like Kingman Museum. Attractions like Full Blast Water Park and Binder Park Zoo are fun for everyone, not just kids. In the area, you'll also find Fort Custer Recreation Area and Alwyn Downs Golf Club.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Battle Creek. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Courtyard Battle Creek - This 3-star hotel features an indoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott Battle Creek - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Battle Creek - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Getting Around Battle Creek
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Battle Creek Transportation Center. Battle Creek may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Battle Creek
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 15°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 17°F at night
- About 33.19 inches of rain falls on Battle Creek each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 17°F