Travelers to Collingwood give high marks for the ski areas, magnificent mountain views, and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its waterfront. Top sights in the area include Orillia Opera House and Mount St. Louis Moonstone. You'll find 172 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Barrie - Orillia.
Sightseeing and Staying in Collingwood
The city's mountain views and hiking trails provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Sunset Point Park. Skiing is a top activity, and Collingwood Harbour is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Collingwood Museum and Theatre Collingwood.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Collingwood. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Collingwood - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to public transit and overall condition.
- Comfort Inn & Suites - Our customers like the overall value and proximity to shopping at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Living Water Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Collingwood
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 43°F and the nighttime average to be 9°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 14°F at night
- Collingwood gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 11°F