Visitors can enjoy all that Deltaville has to offer including the parks, baseball games, and seafood restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its waterfront.
- There are 47 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Newport News, VA (PHF-Newport News - Williamsburg Intl.), 30.1 mi (48.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Richmond, VA (RIC-Richmond Intl.), 54.7 mi (88.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Deltaville
Favorite places to visit in the city include Deltaville Marina, Deltaville Maritime Museum, and Holly Point Nature Park. Additionally, you'll find Gwynn's Island Musuem and The Dog and Oyster Vineyard in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Deltaville, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 17 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- The Tides Inn is 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from central Deltaville. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Irvington can enjoy access to a golf course and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and proximity to shopping.
- Hampton Inn Gloucester is located 15 mi (24.2 km) from the heart of Deltaville. This 2.5-star hotel in Gloucester features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Quality Inn Gloucester is 15 mi (24.1 km) from the center of Deltaville. This 2.5-star hotel in Gloucester features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Deltaville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 27°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- About 46.65 inches of rain falls on Deltaville each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F