Visitors can enjoy all that Dorris has to offer including the lakeside setting, parks, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 44 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Klamath Falls, OR (LMT-Klamath Falls Intl.), 17.9 mi (28.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dorris
The picturesque setting of Dorris Community Park and Dorris City Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Dorris City Hall to your agenda.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Golden Eagle Motel - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Dorris
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 27°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 35°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- About 14.49 inches of rain falls on Dorris each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 21°F