Find Hotels in Ducktown, TN
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 11, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 25, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 2, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 5, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 16, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 2, 2020
Visitors to Ducktown are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 380 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Chattanooga, TN (CHA-Chattanooga Metropolitan), 45.9 mi (73.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ducktown
Places to visit in the larger region include Fields of the Wood Bible Park, Mercier Orchards, and Blue Ridge Scenic Railway. In the area, you'll also find Blue Ridge Community Theater and Blue Ridge Lake Marina.
As you plan your vacation to Ducktown, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 82 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Reid Ridge Lodge is located 12.1 mi (19.4 km) from the heart of Ducktown. This 2-star hotel in Blue Ridge features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Comfort Inn & Suites is 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from central Ducktown. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Blue Ridge can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- The Modern Inn is 14.1 mi (22.6 km) from the center of Ducktown. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star inn in Blue Ridge can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Ducktown
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 66°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Ducktown gets about 55.59 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 28°F