Visitors to Dundee are sure to enjoy the wineries, lakeside setting, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and parks.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Dundee
- The closest major airport is in Elmira, NY (ELM-Elmira - Corning Regional), 25.2 mi (40.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ithaca, NY (ITH-Tompkins Regional), 26.7 mi (43 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dundee
Wine tasting is a top activity, and Starkey's Lookout is one place to visit. In the area, you'll also find Penguin Bay Winery and Hazlitt 1852 Vineyards.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Dundee. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- 1897 Beekman House - This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- The Inn at Glenora Wine Cellars - Our customers like the convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms at this inn. With a stay at this 3.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a winery and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- 1922 Starkey House Bed & Breakfast Inn - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Dundee
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 17°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 19°F at night
- About 32.28 inches of rain falls on Dundee each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 18°F