Visitors to Lodi are sure to enjoy the wineries and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Lodi
- The closest major airport is in Ithaca, NY (ITH-Tompkins Regional), 20.7 mi (33.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Elmira, NY (ELM-Elmira - Corning Regional), 29.6 mi (47.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lodi
Wine tasting is one of the top activities, while King's Garden Vineyards Winery and Tasting Room, Lamoreaux Landing Wine Cellars, and Wagner Vineyards are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Eremita Winery and Silver Thread Vineyard.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Fox and the Grapes Bed & Breakfast - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
Dressing for Lodi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 17°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- About 32.28 inches of rain falls on Lodi each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 18°F