Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Eastham, MA from $95
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Eastham Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Eastham Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Eastham and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 6 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here is a top accommodation enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- 30 Emerson Rd by RedAwning is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with in-room kitchens and in-room washers/dryers.
Planning Your Trip to Eastham
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- April-June: the average is 73°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Eastham is 47.01 inches
Exploring Eastham with Your Pet
Known for its hiking trails, Eastham has lots to offer visitors including its seaside and natural beauty. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Nauset Lighthouse and Cape Cod National Seashore. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Nauset Beach. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at NewFarm, Brewster Bird House at Woodworks Gallery, or Bird Watchers' General Store.