Travelers to Eastham give high marks for the seafood restaurants and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its forests. Top sights around the area include Pilgrim Monument, Nauset Lighthouse, and Cape Cod Museum of Natural History.
- There are 89 hotels and other accommodations in Eastham
- The closest major airport is in Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal), 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Provincetown, MA (PVC-Provincetown Municipal), 21.1 mi (34 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Eastham
The city's cultural venues include Swift-Daley House and Schoolhouse Museum. The beaches and hiking trails highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Cape Cod National Seashore, Nauset Light Beach, and Nauset Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Nauset Lighthouse and Eastham Windmill.
In Eastham, there are 89 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Eagle Wing Inn - Cape Cod - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Midway Motel and Cottages - Our customers like the beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services.
- The Whalewalk Inn & Spa - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to see around the area include Pilgrim Monument, located 18.9 mi (30.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Cape Cod Museum of Natural History, which is 9.1 mi (14.6 km) away.
Dressing for Eastham
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- About 47.01 inches of rain falls on Eastham each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 25°F