Visitors to Ebikon are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Loewenplatz, Swiss Transportation Museum, and Lucerne Town Hall.
- There are 373 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Zurich (ZRH), 28 mi (45.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ebikon
Loewenplatz, Swiss Transportation Museum, and Lucerne Town Hall are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Chapel Bridge and Mount Pilatus.
As you make plans for a getaway to Ebikon, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 217 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Small and Beautiful - Garden Apartment in a Chalet Near Rotsee on the Outskirts of Lucerne is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Lucerne can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ameron Hotel Flora is located within 2.2 mi (3.6 km) of the city center. This 3-star hotel in Lucerne features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and proximity to public transit.
- Hotel Central Luzern is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city's heart. This 3.5-star hotel in Lucerne features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff and walkable location.
Dressing for Ebikon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ebikon is 1.06 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F