Think of yourself ambling through the lanes of an unfamiliar place, staring up at the gorgeous nature or the buildings wherever you look. But El Limon Falls is one draw you've been especially looking forward to. You have wanted to go there for years, and right now is the time to get yourself there.
El Limon Falls Accommodation
Hotels near El Limon Falls
Spend some time with nature at El Limon Falls.
It can be found in Samana. Never heard of it? You've probably heard of the nation's capital, Santo Domingo, which is only 60 miles away.
There are approximately 15 hotels that are located within 6 miles of El Limon Falls. The Xëliter Balcones del Atlantico and Grand Bahia Principe El Portillo - All Inclusive are some good choices.
If you don't want to fork out a tonne of cash on accommodation, you will be happy to discover that there are a number of budget hotels in the area. A few places that come highly recommended include the El Bohio Residences and the Villa Piña 3.
Improve your chances of waking up fresh in the morning by opting to stay at one of the upmarket accommodation options, located just minutes away. You'll find superior amenities and a swanky feel at the La Casa de Sergio y Cristina and the Villa en Balcones del Atlantico.
Think you've done it all? Not even close. In the vicinity of El Limon Falls, you'll find plenty more to do:
- As you reach El Salto del Limon, you'll be exhilarated by this miracle of nature, its booming sounds and spectacular cascades.
- If you're after a low-cost day out, why not visit the beach? At Moron Beach you can breathe some fresh air, take in the scenery and take a wade in the water.
- Take a look at the daily life, customs and belief systems of civilizations from another lifetime as you and your kids take a stroll through the Tainopark and its ancient objects.
- Whether you'd like to kick a ball around, dip your toes in the water or just relax, Playa Bonita is the spot.
- Learn about Earth's natural history at Whale Museum of Samana, a great place to take the whole family.
Expedia's list of Dominican Republic resorts and lodging furnishes all the things you need, so you are certain to get choices near El Limon Falls you'll love. Dominican Republic saw quite a few newcomers in the last twelve months, so get hunting. Need help deciding? You're just a few clicks away from all the secret tips you're searching for. Once the moment arrives to reserve your spot, you'll rest easy: visitors of all manner approve of their Dominican Republic hotel.
- In search of room comfort as well as spotlessness? You're in a good place.
- The staff at accommodation near El Limon Falls provide awesome service, as you might expect near such a magnificent monument.
- Discover that accommodation in Dominican Republic are always fresh and clean.
Rooms close to Dominican Republic saw extra visitors in the last twelve months than 2015, and it's simple to see why. You can stay right in the region with Expedia's broad list of hotels near El Limon Falls.
Dominican Republic Facts
When you've crossed El Limon Falls off your schedule, there are still further things to do in Dominican Republic.
- Dominican Republic hasn't been really well-known in the tourism guides, but is currently starting to make itself known.
- Polish off a delicious dish of its signature foods and step into the perfect gallery to search for souvenirs.
- After you spend some hours on its abundant excursions, you'll also discover Dominican Republic knows many things about hospitality.
Say goodbye to the sights you're used to and usher in some new landscapes. Planning an escape to Dominican Republic is always a good plan, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near El Limon Falls. Reserve now!