See yourself walking through the avenues of your future holiday, noticing the architecture or the exquisite scenery wherever you look. But there's one attraction you are counting on most of all: Etruscan Museum. The moment has finally come to mark it off your must-see list.
Find Your Etruscan Museum Hotel
Hotels near Etruscan Museum
Etruscan Museum is a great piece of the region's culture.
It is situated in Volterra, 130 miles from Rome.
You will be able to find at least 13 accommodation options within 0.1 miles of Etruscan Museum. That said, consider staying in Pancole. It’s 10 miles away and has a lot of hotels. You'll have at least 28 to pick from. The La Collegiata, Villasanpaolo and Villa Ducci are a few you can look up.
If you're interested in keeping your accommodation costs to a minimum, have a look at the many budget-conscious hotels in the vicinity. The Park Hotel le Fonti and the Villa Porta all'Arco are two convenient hotel options, that are located 0.3 miles and 0.3 miles away.
If you feel like splurging on accommodation, why don't you check out one of the various upmarket hotel options in the area? Make sure you take a look at the Albergo Villa Nencini, which is only 0.6 miles away. A second option is the Chiostro delle Monache - Hostel Volterra, 0.5 miles away.
Take in the aromatic notes of coffee beans and nibble on a delicious treat at Pausa Caffè. This popular eatery is the perfect stop for travelers who want to see Etruscan Museum. A little later on, head to another nearby dining spot. Sit down for dinner at Albergo Ristorante Nazionale and try something you've never had before. You'll want to get a wild night started at L' Incontro, one of the area's bustling bars.
Before you head off, check out the other things to do here:
- Medici Fortress is an important structure that played a hand in shaping the area we know today. Discover the story behind the building and why it's a place of historical significance.
- Having long been a monument in the local area, Palazzo Pretorio has become a popular attraction for ardent history fans and passersby alike.
- Go on a tour of Palazzo dei Priori, this important palace has remained here for generations.
- Have you and your kids often wondered about the finer workings behind an archaeological excavation? Stop by Roman Theatre.
- Delve back in time and visit Piazza dei Priori, a pleasant spot to relax and meet up with friends.
Our registry of hotels in Volterra has everything you need, so you can certainly find choices near Etruscan Museum that you'll love. Volterra saw quite a few tourists in the past year, so start going. Need help making a decision? All the tips and recommendations you're searching for you'll find at your fingertips. You can rest easy once reservation time arrives, too: new admirers of all kinds recommended their Volterra hotel.
- You'll find Volterra hotels are always fresh and orderly.
- The staff at hotels close to Etruscan Museum go above and beyond as you might anticipate near such a dazzling feature.
- We've got it right here if you want spaces that are snug in addition to fresh and tidy.
It's understandable why rooms near Volterra saw greater numbers of visitors in the past year than 2015. And thanks to Expedia's broad database of hotels near Etruscan Museum, we see your number one spot in your future.
Volterra Intriguing Facts and Figures
There are still more things to see and do in Volterra after Etruscan Museum is achieved.
- Volterra has been kept secret, but it is now beginning to become more famous.
- Find a cute store to buy a few gifts and enjoy a delightful dish of the local cooking.
- After some hours spent on its abundant action, you'll also find Volterra knows a thing or two about rolling out the welcome mat.
You won't regret planning a getaway to Volterra, especially when you cash in on the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Etruscan Museum from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the sights you're used to and tip your hat to some awe-inspiring new photo ops!