Visiting Falling Waters
Visitors to Falling Waters are sure to enjoy the restaurants and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- You'll find 140 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Martinsburg
- The closest major airport is in Hagerstown, MD (HGR-Hagerstown Regional), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Martinsburg, WV (MRB-Eastern West Virginia Regional), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Falling Waters
Places to visit in the larger region include Hagerstown Speedway, Hagerstown Premium Outlets, and Belle Boyd House. Additionally, you'll find For the Kids, By George Children's Museum and Apollo Civic Theatre in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quality Inn Spring Mills - Martinsburg North - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Falling Waters
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 22°F at night
- Falling Waters gets about 40.55 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F