Envision yourself in an unfamiliar city: you might see yourself wandering around downtown, looking up at the monuments or the beautiful scenery wherever you look. But there's one draw you're especially counting on: Fort King. The moment has come to get there.
Lodging Near Fort King
Hotels near Fort King
Enjoy your experience at Fort King.
It's in Ocala, which is around 65 miles away from the well-frequented city of Orlando.
There aren't enough hours in the day, and that is precisely why a lot of people stay close to the action. You'll find 3 to select from. Consider the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Silver Springs - Ocala and Rodeway Inn. They're both within 2 miles of Fort King.
Those trying to stretch their dollars can select from a number of low-cost hotels that are not too far away. You can't go past the Seven Sisters Inn or the Holiday Inn Express Ocala Midtown Medical Center for a comfortable bed at a decent price.
If you can never resist a bit of luxury, don't hesitate to check out one of the area's high-end hotels. Those who choose to stay at the Days Inn Silver Springs/Ocala East or the WoodSpring Suites Ocala will experience the very best in amenities and comfort.
Allstar Nutrition is a well-known spot close to Fort King. Sightseers in need of a caffeine fix venture here for robust coffee and delectable treats. If you're in need of something slightly more nourishing, scan the chef's specials at Crunchies & Munchies, Inc, another dining hotspot in the same area. Afterwards, venture to Beef 'O' Brady's and get a beer or two.
Before your vacation ends, check out some of the other things to do that are not too far away from Fort King:
- Check out Appleton Museum of Art and admire their comprehensive collection of wonderful fine artworks.
- Do you like theater? Then see a creative production at Ocala Civic Theater.
- Splash around, enjoy some family time and take in the cheerful vibes at Hampton Aquatic Fun Center.
- A good way to occupy the whole family is an excursion to Easy Street Family Fun Center.
- With almost everything located in one precinct, Paddock Mall is a great place to fulfill your shopping desires.
Expedia's directory of Ocala places to stay supplies all the things you need, so you'll certainly find lodging near Fort King that you'll appreciate. Ocala had more than a few newcomers in the last twelve months, so get going. Get the inside information you need. When reservation time arrives, rest assured: countless explorers endorse their Ocala hotel.
- You're in a good place if you want room contentment as well as cleanliness.
- Appropriate for such a magnificent monument, the concierge service at accommodation near Fort King is awesome.
- "Fresh, clean, and primed to receive you" is how Ocala hotel rooms are managed.
As you can see, it's understandable why Ocala vacations received extra visitors in 2016 than 2015. And thanks to our broad roster of hotels near Fort King, you can stay right nearby.
Ocala Facts and Figures
After you've checked Fort King off your agenda, there are still more things to do in Ocala.
- Until recently, Ocala tourism has been kept secret, but soaring numbers of visits mean the moment to make your move is now.
- Enjoy the bars and pubs to top off your good times right; next day, get educated about Ocala's life story.
- Use some time to organize one or more of the pastimes, and you'll soon discover Ocala also is a pro when it comes to individualized service.
Say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and greet some breathtaking landscapes. You'll never regret planning a visit to Ocala, especially when you benefit from our awesome deals on accommodation near Fort King. Reserve now!