Visiting Three Rivers
Visitors to Three Rivers are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses, entertainment choices, and riverfront.
- There are 41 hotels and other accommodations in Three Rivers
- The closest major airport is in Alice, TX (ALI), 50.6 mi (81.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Three Rivers
Cultural venues in the city include Grace Armantrout Museum, Beeville Art Museum, and McClanahan House. Notable city landmarks like St. Matthews Church and Karnes City Square might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Choke Canyon State Park, Lake Corpus Christi, and Lake Corpus Christi State Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 41 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Three Rivers. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Beeville - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hampton Inn Beeville - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Best Western Plus Kenedy Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Three Rivers
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 97°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 98°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Three Rivers is 32.95 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 97°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F