Visiting George West
Visitors can enjoy all that George West has to offer including the museums and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 43 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Three Rivers
- The closest major airport is in Alice, TX (ALI), 41.2 mi (66.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Corpus Christi, TX (CRP-Corpus Christi Intl.), 53.6 mi (86.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in George West
A favorite place to visit in the city is Grace Armantrout Museum. You'll also find Three Rivers City Hall and Tip's Park in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Best Western George West Executive Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for George West
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 97°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September averages 98°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 46°F at night
- About 32.95 inches of rain falls on George West each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 97°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 47°F