Visitors to Fulton are sure to enjoy the university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, museums, and monuments.
- You'll find 102 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Columbia
- The closest major airport is in Columbia, MO (COU-Columbia Regional), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Fulton
The city's cultural venues include National Churchill Museum and Auto World Car Museum. University life is a highlight in the city and campuses to tour include Westminster College and William Woods University. Additionally, you might want to add Serenity Valley Winery to your agenda.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Baymont by Wyndham Fulton - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Fulton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 21°F at night
- About 42.64 inches of rain falls on Fulton each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 23°F