Visitors can enjoy all that Mexico has to offer including the architecture, lakeside setting, and opera houses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its live music.
- You'll find 99 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Columbia
- The closest major airport is in Columbia, MO (COU-Columbia Regional), 32.6 mi (52.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mexico
Cultural venues in the city include Audrain County Historical Society, American Saddle Horse Museum, and Presser Performing Arts Center. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hillside Mini Golf and Lakeview Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Mexico. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Teal Lake Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Budget Inn - Our customers like the overall value and clean rooms at this motel. This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Mexico - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Mexico
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- Mexico gets about 42.64 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F