Visiting Montgomery City
Visitors can enjoy all that Montgomery City has to offer including its parks. There are 59 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Columbia, MO (COU-Columbia Regional), 38 mi (61.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Montgomery City
A favorite place to visit in the city is Graham Cave State Park. Additionally, you'll find New Florence United Methodist Church and Stone Hill Winery in the area.
As you plan your trip to Montgomery City, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 59 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Americas Best Value Inn New Florence is 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the center of Montgomery City. This 2-star motel in New Florence features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its overall value and clean, quiet rooms.
- Baymont by Wyndham Warrenton is 23.8 mi (38.2 km) from central Montgomery City. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Warrenton can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Baymont by Wyndham Fulton is located 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from the heart of Montgomery City. This 2.5-star hotel in Fulton features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Montgomery City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 22°F at night
- About 42.09 inches of rain falls on Montgomery City each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 24°F