A ticket to a major event at Mizzou Arena is an instant-access pass to a day bustling with thrills.
It is located 25 miles from Jefferson City, the state capital, in a destination called Columbia.
You should be able to choose a room to fit your tastes. There are 4 in the immediate vicinity. Have a look at The Broadway Columbia - a DoubleTree by Hilton and The Tiger Hotel. They're within a radius of 2 miles of Mizzou Arena.
Make your vacation cheaper by picking a local budget hotel. The Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center Columbia is within walking distance. It's only 0.7 miles away!
Starbucks is a notable rest stop not far from Mizzou Arena. Sightseers seeking a caffeine fix stop here for robust coffee and yummy treats. Later on in the evening, get a table at one of the close-by dining spots. Try some of the local flavors and nourish yourself with a hearty meal at Main Street Cafe. If you're not ready to go to sleep, wander to Stadium Grill.
Other Places to Visit near Mizzou Arena
When you've finished checking out Mizzou Arena, you might be in the mood to venture further. The surrounding area has a bunch more things to do:
- Whether you are an art enthusiast or just enjoy the chance to see beautiful creations, Museum of Art and Archaeology is an art gallery that is well-worth your time.
- Enjoy a tour around University of Missouri and watch on as the eager scholars hurry to their buildings and classes.
- Time-honored relationships with kindred spirits and strong networks have been consolidated for scores of years at Stephens College. Observe the continuation of these traditions during pre-arranged tours.
- Lofty goals of research and academic excellence are evident in the famous halls of Columbia College. Find out when it's open to visiting guests and see a different facet of daily life on campus.
- The Museum of Anthropology offers you and your children the chance to get educated on ancient artifacts, societies and rituals from times long gone.