Visiting Kingdom City
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Kingdom City, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture and monuments.
- You'll find 99 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Columbia
- The closest major airport is in Columbia, MO (COU-Columbia Regional), 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kingdom City
Places to visit in the larger region include Auto World Car Museum, William Woods University, and National Churchill Museum. Additionally, you'll find Westminster College and Serenity Valley Winery in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Kingdom City. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kingdom City - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Kingdom City - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Quality Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean rooms.
Dressing for Kingdom City
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Kingdom City is 42.64 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F