Find Hotels in Givors
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Mar 9, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 4, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 16, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Givors has to offer including the coffeehouses, riverfront, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Temple d'Auguste et de Livie, Theatre Antique, and Stade Gerland are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 798 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lyon
- The closest major airport is in Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 18 mi (28.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Saint-Etienne (EBU-Saint-Etienne - Loire Intl.), 22.7 mi (36.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Givors
A favorite place to visit in the city is Pilat Regional Natural Park. In the area, you'll also find Temple d'Auguste et de Livie and Theatre Antique.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Kyriad Lyon Sud - Givors - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Stade Gerland, located 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the city center, and Textile Museum, which is 12.4 mi/19.9 km away.
Getting Around Givors
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Givors City Station or Givors-Canal Station. Givors may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Givors
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 31°F at night
- Givors gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 31°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Givors?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Givors, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Givors?
What are some hotels with pools in Givors?
Recent reviews of Givors hotels
More trip options
- Givors Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Givors Airports
- Hotels in Givors Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Givors Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Givors
- More Hotel Options in Givors
- More Popular Hotels in Lyon
- Other Hotels near Givors, Lyon
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends