Visitors can enjoy all that Glide has to offer including its parks. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Glide
The picturesque setting of Grotto Falls and Umpqua National Forest exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you'll find Toketee Falls in the area.
As you start planning your getaway to Glide, it might be difficult to find accommodations in the heart of the city, but you can choose from 31 hotels and other lodging types in the region. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Motel 6 Sutherlin, OR is 28.2 mi (45.4 km) from the center of Glide. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Sutherlin can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour business center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Roseburg is 27.6 mi (44.5 km) from central Glide. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Roseburg can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Comfort Inn is located 27.6 mi (44.5 km) from the heart of Glide. This 2.5-star hotel in Roseburg features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Glide
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 33.70 inches of rain falls on Glide each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F