Families will find kid-friendly activities in Sutherlin, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its lakeside setting.
- You'll find 30 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Roseburg
- The closest major airport is in Eugene, OR (EUG-Mahlon Sweet Field), 47.8 mi (77 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sutherlin
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Central Park. Additionally, you might want to add Umpqua Golf Resort to your agenda.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Hartford Lodge - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Sutherlin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Sutherlin gets about 33.70 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F