Visiting Cottage Grove
Visitors to Cottage Grove are sure to enjoy the restaurants, coffeehouses, and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. Around the area, top sights include McArthur Court, Matthew Knight Arena, and Autzen Stadium.
- You'll find 106 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Eugene
- The closest major airport is in Eugene, OR (EUG-Mahlon Sweet Field), 23.5 mi (37.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cottage Grove
Favorite places to visit in the city include Hidden Valley Golf Course, Chambers Railroad Bridge, and Cottage Theatre. Additionally, you might want to add Middlefield Golf Course to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Cottage Grove. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Cottage Grove Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Quality Inn Cottage Grove - Eugene South - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Village Green Resort - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Top places to see outside the city include McArthur Court, located 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the city center, and Matthew Knight Arena, which is 17.2 mi/27.6 km away.
Dressing for Cottage Grove
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Cottage Grove gets about 46.14 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 34°F