Visitors can enjoy all that Goldendale has to offer including the restaurants, stargazing spots, and cafés. The quaint and rural setting also entices those visiting the city. In Goldendale, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Goldendale
Favorite places to visit in the city include Goldendale Observatory, Maryhill Stonehenge, and Maryhill Art Museum. Additionally, you might want to add Maryhill Winery to your agenda.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Ponderosa Motel - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Goldendale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 28°F at night
- Goldendale gets about 13.86 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 29°F