Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Stevenson, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the riverfront and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's breweries, local tours, and waterfalls.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Stevenson
- The closest major airport is in Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.), 34.8 mi (56 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Stevenson
The riverfront and hiking trails highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Beacon Rock State Park, Gifford Pinchot National Forest, and Lower Lewis River Falls. Golfing is one of the top activities, while Skamania Lodge Golf Course, Windy Ridge Interpretive Site, and Loowit Trail are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Columbia Gorge Interpretive Center Museum and Ape Caves.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Stevenson. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Skamania Lodge - Destination Hotels & Resorts - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Rodeway Inn - Our customers like the comfortable rooms at this motel. This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities.
Dressing for Stevenson
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 32°F at night
- About 46.89 inches of rain falls on Stevenson each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 34°F