Visitors to Fenton are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events, shopping, and festivals.
- You'll find 35 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Flint
- The closest major airport is in Flint, MI (FNT-Bishop Intl.), 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Pontiac, MI (PTK-Oakland County Intl.), 17.3 mi (27.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fenton
Favorite family attractions include Parshallville Cider Mill and Spicer Orchards. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Coyote Preserve Golf Club and Tyrone Hills Golf Club.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Flint Fenton - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean rooms.
Dressing for Fenton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- About 31.38 inches of rain falls on Fenton each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 17°F