Find Hotels in Clarkston, MI
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $48
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 22, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 5, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 24, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Clarkston has to offer including the lakeside setting and ski areas. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe. Top sights in the area include GM Renaissance Center, Ford Field, and Fox Theatre.
- You'll find 355 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Detroit
- The closest major airport is in Pontiac, MI (PTK-Oakland County Intl.), 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Flint, MI (FNT-Bishop Intl.), 24.5 mi (39.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Clarkston
A couple of favorite places to visit are DTE Energy Music Theatre and Pine Knob Ski Resort. Additionally, you'll find Great Lakes Crossing Outlets and SEA LIFE Michigan Aquarium in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Clarkston, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 26 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Baymont by Wyndham Auburn Hills is 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from the center of Clarkston. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Auburn Hills can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Best Western Premier Detroit Southfield Hotel is 17.9 mi (28.9 km) from central Clarkston. This 3.5-star hotel in Southfield features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and quiet location.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Novi, MI is located 19.9 mi (32 km) from the heart of Clarkston. This 2.5-star hotel in Novi features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Clarkston
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Clarkston gets about 31.85 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 16°F