Visitors can enjoy all that Holly has to offer including the ski areas, golf courses, and parks. There are 120 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Pontiac, MI (PTK-Oakland County Intl.), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Flint, MI (FNT-Bishop Intl.), 14.3 mi (23 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Holly
A couple of favorite places to visit are Mt. Holly and Bramblewood Golf Course. You'll also find The Captain's Club at Woodfield and Fenton Farms Golf Club in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Holly, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 120 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Baymont by Wyndham Auburn Hills is located 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from the heart of Holly. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Auburn Hills can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Radisson Hotel Detroit-Farmington Hills is 23.7 mi (38.2 km) from central Holly. This 3-star hotel in Farmington Hills features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
- Four Points by Sheraton Detroit Novi is 21.9 mi (35.3 km) from the center of Holly. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Novi can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for Holly
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 30°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 16°F
- About 32.52 inches of rain falls on Holly each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 16°F