Visitors to Greenfield are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's breweries, live music, and festivals.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Greenfield
- The closest major airport is in Westfield, MA (BAF-Barnes Municipal), 29.6 mi (47.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hartford, CT (BDL-Bradley Intl.), 45.7 mi (73.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Greenfield
A couple of favorite places to visit are Poet's Seat Tower and Greenfield Community College. You'll also find Great Falls Discovery Center and Bardwell's Ferry Bridge in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Greenfield. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Greenfield - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size and walkable location.
- Brandt House - Our customers like the breakfast at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Greenfield - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its quiet location and WiFi.
Getting Around Greenfield
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Greenfield Station. Greenfield might not have very many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Greenfield
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 8°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 13°F as the nighttime average
- About 43.58 inches of rain falls on Greenfield each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°F