Visiting Grote Berg
Visitors can enjoy all that Grote Berg has to offer including the mountain views and museums. A top sight in the area is Grote Knip Beach.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Grote Berg
- The closest major airport is in Willemstad (CUR-Hato Intl.), 2.8 mi (4.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Grote Berg
Grote Knip Beach is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find University of the Netherlands Antilles and Hato Caves in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Grote Berg, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 220 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Villa Grote Berg 2p Above Apartment is located 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the heart of Grote Berg. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Willemstad can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Villa Grote Berg 2p Downstairs is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from central Grote Berg. This 4-star resort in Otrabanda features a private beach, a casino, and 3 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- ACOYA Curacao Resort, Villas & Spa is 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from the center of Grote Berg. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star resort in Willemstad can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
Dressing for Grote Berg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 75°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 77°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 79°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 76°F
- Average annual rainfall for Grote Berg is 1.69 inches
- Usually September and October are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 75°F