Visiting Grove City
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Grove City, and visitors give high marks for the shopping. Scenic and quaint, this city also attracts tourists with its university setting.
- You'll find 27 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hermitage
- The closest major airport is in Franklin, PA (FKL-Venango Regional), 19.2 mi (30.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Youngstown, OH (YNG-Youngstown - Warren Regional), 31.6 mi (50.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Grove City
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Grove City Premium Outlets is a favorite for retail therapy. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Grove City College is worth a campus tour. In the area, you'll also find North County Brewing Company and Winfield Winery.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Terra Nova House Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Grove City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 18°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 19°F at night
- About 44.92 inches of rain falls on Grove City each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 19°F