Find Hotels in Mercer, PA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 27, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 13, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Mercer, and visitors give high marks for the shopping. Scenic and culturally-rich, this city attracts tourists with its sporting events and university setting.
- You'll find 27 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hermitage
- The closest major airport is in Franklin, PA (FKL-Venango Regional), 22.3 mi (35.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Youngstown, OH (YNG-Youngstown - Warren Regional), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mercer
A couple of favorite places to visit are Mercer County Courthouse and Mercer Raceway Park. You'll also find Grove City Premium Outlets and Knockin Noggin Cidery & Winery in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Mercer. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- TownePlace Suites Grove City Mercer/Outlets - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Candlewood Suites Grove City - Outlet Center - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour fitness center, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Grove City - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and WiFi.
Dressing for Mercer
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- About 39.45 inches of rain falls on Mercer each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F