Find Hotels in Hanover, PA
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $40
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Visitors to Hanover are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral, monuments, and art.
- You'll find 110 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Gettysburg
- The closest major airport is in Harrisburg, PA (HAR-Capital City), 29.8 mi (48 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Harrisburg, PA (MDT-Harrisburg Intl.), 29.9 mi (48 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hanover
Cultural venues in the city include Eichelberger Performing Arts Center, Warehime-Myers Mansion, and Utz Potato Chip Factory. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hickory Falls Family Entertainment and Codorus State Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Hanover. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Hanover - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn Express Hanover - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Hanover - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Hanover
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 22°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 22°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Hanover is 42.83 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 23°F