Best Resorts in Harpers Ferry
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Resorts in Harpers Ferry
Other property types in Harpers Ferry
Clarion Inn Harpers Ferry - Charles Town
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 24, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 25, 2020
Resorts in Harpers Ferry
Longing for a relaxing getaway? Treat yourself to all the comforts and luxuries of a resort, where you can find everything you need for your trip—from tasty dining options to entertainment and shopping. Browse the resort options in the area and discover the one that's best for you, whether you picture yourself kicking back in a suite with stunning views or hitting the golf course for an afternoon game.
Our highest-rated resort near Harpers Ferry:
Salamander Resort And Spa - Luxury property with a 5-star rating
- 24.2 mi (38.9 km) from Harpers Ferry
- Features a poolside bar, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa
- 2 restaurants on site
What Can I Do in Harpers Ferry?
Travelers enjoy visiting the historic sites and other landmarks in Harpers Ferry, and have good things to say about activities such as hiking. Interesting museums to visit include John Brown Wax Museum, while Harpers Ferry National Historical Park is one of the biggest draws. Appalachian Trail Conservancy Headquarters and Nash Farm are a few additional attractions in the area that you might like.
Travelers also like Harpers Ferry for its:
- Mountain views
When Should I Visit Harpers Ferry?
Here's a summary of the typical weather to help with choosing your travel dates:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 58° F and nighttime temperatures average 22° F
- April-June: 85° F is the daytime average and 37° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 86° F and nighttime averages are around 48° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 71° F during the day and 23° F at night
- Average rainfall is 38.70 inches in a year
How to Get to Harpers Ferry and Around the Area
|Martinsburg, WV (MRB-Eastern West Virginia Regional)||Airport||15 mi (24.2 km)|
|Hagerstown, MD (HGR-Hagerstown Regional)||Airport||26.4 mi (42.4 km)|
|Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.)||Airport||29.7 mi (47.9 km)|
|Harpers Ferry Station||Train Station||0.1 mi (0.1 km)|