Apartments in Harpers Ferry for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Harpers Ferry
Reviewed on Sep 24, 2019
Reviewed on Mar 24, 2020
Other property types in Harpers Ferry
Clarion Inn Harpers Ferry - Charles Town
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 24, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Harpers Ferry
There are plenty of places to stay with in the larger Martinsburg area, with 144 hotels and accommodations including 4 apartments. Why not take time to appreciate the riverfront during your visit?
How do you know if an apartment is the best choice for you? Often more spacious than a traditional hotel room, apartments come with a kitchen, so you can enjoy some home-cooked meals.
Below are some of the favorite apartments in the area:
- In Harpers Ferry
- Includes a private pool, free WiFi, and a furnished balcony
- An outdoor pool and a spa tub on site
- A balcony and a living room included
- Located 18.3 mi/29.4 km away in Frederick
- It's located in Martinsburg, 16.3 mi/26.3 km away
- Includes a patio and a dining area
- A dining area included
- Located 7 mi/11.3 km away in Charles Town
- Located in Hamilton , 12.8 mi/20.6 km from Harpers Ferry
- Includes a private pool, a patio, and a living room
- A fitness center and limo/town car service on site
When is the Best Time to Visit Harpers Ferry?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 58° F and nighttime temperatures average 22° F
- April-June: 85° F is the daytime average and 37° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 86° F and nighttime averages are around 48° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 71° F during the day and 23° F at night
- Average rainfall is 38.70 inches in a year
What to Do in Harpers Ferry
Harpers Ferry is known for its riverfront. Cultural attractions to visit include John Brown Wax Museum and Civil War Living History Museum. Other places in town to visit include John Brown's Fort and Harpers Ferry National Historical Park.Harpers Ferry is also notable for its:
- Historical sites
- Mountain views
How to Get to Harpers Ferry and Around the Area
Fly into Martinsburg, WV (MRB-Eastern West Virginia Regional), which is located 15 mi (24.2 km) away from the heart of the city. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Hagerstown, MD (HGR-Hagerstown Regional), which is 26.4 mi (42.4 km) away.
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Harpers Ferry Station. You can catch a ferry across the water to see more of the region.