Visitors can enjoy all that Harrodsburg has to offer including the churches and art. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its scenic landscape.
- You'll find 23 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Danville
- The closest major airport is in Lexington, KY (LEX-Blue Grass), 23.3 mi (37.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Harrodsburg
Notable city landmarks like Fort Harrod State Park and Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Bright Leaf Golf Course to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Harrodsburg. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Bright Leaf Golf Resort - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Baymont by Wyndham Harrodsburg - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Quality Inn - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its comfortable rooms.
Popular places to see in the area include Keeneland Racing Course, located 23.6 mi (38 km) from the city center, and Kroger Field, which is 25.8 mi/41.5 km away.
Dressing for Harrodsburg
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Harrodsburg is 46.42 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F